Search This Blog

Friday, October 9, 2009

Relocation


I moved everything gently in case marble goby were sheltering inside the pvc pipes around the canvas pond, as, I discovered, many of them were. I then had to lift them out with a plastic bucket and direct them towards the adjacent new pond. Safely transferring the last marble goby out of the canvas pond took a while, as by this point the water had been muddied so much it was difficult to see where the marble goby had gone. It was eventually located and safely relocated. I put the condominium @ pvc pipes inside the new pond and some tilapia fry for the marble goby. I hope they like it.


A Hope For Jasper

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails