Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Back From The Village

You know when you haven't done something in soooo long, it's really hard to get back into it.  I kept telling myself that I was going to start blogging again, and even took pics of lots of stuff with the intention of blogging it. But, life just happens and I just didn't get around to it. However, tonight, I'm giving it a try again.

So, the big question is, where do I start?  Should I go back months or should I start with today.  I think I will just start by sharing some of the pics I took while I was away in my village.

 Catching tiny shrimps for fishing bait.

I manage to catch this type of catfish and some Mahseer fry a few times. This fellow weights almost a kilo. We called this type of catfish the Baung. I'll write more about the Baung in my next post.

Learning to fish.

1 comment:

  1. hey i enjoyed this post. Great Blog. keep Posting Great Things Like it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails